3-14 rue Amik, Cantley
Project: Domaine Haut Cantley
Contact us !
About the property
Discover this wonderful property located in the prestigious Domaine Haut Cantley. The Hi-Town model, a 3-story house offering 2 bedrooms with an office, 2.5 bathrooms, and a double garage, is a perfect choice for families seeking comfort and luxury.
With its many windows, this house offers you an abundant amount of natural light while allowing you to contemplate the beauty of the nature that surrounds it. Additionally, you can enjoy an extra room on the ground floor, perfect for setting up an office or a second living room, depending on your preferences.
The Domaine Haut Cantley is a true gem of the region, offering an incomparable quality of life. If you are looking for a house that meets your expectations, look no further than the Hi-Town model. This property is the answer to your wishes for comfort and luxury. Don’t wait any longer to visit this beautiful house!
Delivery: 30 days
Size of the land
2 + Den
Doors and Windows
– Front entrance door and frosted glass rear door, black exterior color.
– Front door lock with numeric code.
– Connecting door between garage and house in white metal.
– Thermo patio door.
– HYBRID awning type windows with low-e argon gas, black exterior color.
– Insulated sectional garage door Garex or equivalent, black color – as per plans.
– One tree per unit (total of 3), in front of the house (location and type of tree at the discretion of the contractor).
– Front sidewalks in patio stone.
– Sodded land in the front, according to the layout plan.
– Land on the sides and back leveled according to the grading plan (without the addition of topsoil).
– Driveway on crushed stone – according to the layout plan.
Ventilation and Heating
– Electric baseboards with thermostat
– Air exchanger
– 12,000 BTU air conditioning
– Electrical Panel 200 amps.
– Smoke detector according to CNB.
– Two exterior outlets.
– Outlets for stove and dryer.
– Doorbell for front entrance.
– Electrical outlets and switches – according to electrical code (basement; 6 electrical outlets).
– Light fixtures – according to Gerik series.
– Copper and aluminum wiring.
– Central vacuum conduit for future system.
– Panel for Smart Home possibility – 3 cable outlets, 3 phone outlets.
– White decor outlets and switches.
– Rough wiring for garage electric vehicle charging station.
– 12 interior recessed lights on 2 dimmers.
– Chimney hood in the kitchen.
– Hydro-Québec meter.
– Electric baseboards with thermostat.
– Copper and aluminum wiring.
– 100-amp panel.
– Sanitary appliances in white, according to the Gerik series.
– Low-flow shower cabin and showerhead – according to the Gerik model and series.
– Double stainless steel kitchen sink.
– 60-gallon electric hot water tank.
– Outlet for washer.
– Outdoor frost-free faucet.
– Frost-free faucet in the garage.
– Acrylic bathtub – according to model and the Gerik series.
– Plumbing fixtures – according to the Gerik series.
– Water line for fridge.
– 24” x 12” stainless steel alcove in the master bathroom shower only.
– Septic system and artesian well.
Cabinets and Vanities
– Kitchen cabinet doors and bathroom vanities made of PVC, according to the Gerik series.
– Laminate countertop in the kitchen, according to the Gerik series.
– Laminate countertop in the bathrooms, according to the Gerik series.
– Smooth white matte finish 1/2″ gypsum ceilings.
– Latex white painted 1/2″ gypsum walls.
– Vinyl plank flooring according to Gerik series.
– 12 x 24 ceramic tiles in bathrooms and laundry room, according to Gerik series.
– Contemporary white doors and trim.
– Satin nickel hinges and door handles.
– Unfinished garage: 5/8 fire-rated gypsum ceiling, house garage walls and separators with one coat of joint compound.
– Carpeted stairs, according to Gerik series.
– Stained and varnished wood handrails and posts in a color similar to the vinyl plank flooring with black wrought iron balusters
– Foundation and footing made of poured concrete.
– Perimeter drain and waterproof coating applied to the surface of foundation walls.
– Reinforced concrete floor in the garden level and garage.
– Cement stucco applied to the upper portion of the foundation wall.
– Radon depressurization system for the floor by extraction.
– Exterior walls (house and garage) insulated with R-20 insulation.
– Foundation wall: Polystyrene R-5 and batt insulation R-12 on exterior walls (R-17).
– Sprayed urethane for rim joist – R-20 insulation.
– Sprayed urethane R-30 for garage ceiling/floor insulation and cantilevers.
– Soundproofing of party walls between units: R-12.
– Blown cellulose insulation R-40 for attic spaces.
– Low expansion sprayed urethane around doors and windows.
– Beams and posts made of steel or wood according to plans and specifications.
– Silent precast floor joists approved by an expert.
– Prefabricated and approved frame by an expert.
– 5/8″ subfloor glued, nailed, and screwed to joists.
– Exterior walls 2″ x 6″ x 16″ o/c.
– Interior walls 2″ x 4″ x 16″ o/c.
– Fiber and polystyrene R-4 panels on exterior walls.
– Load-bearing partitions 2″ x 6″ x 16″ o/c and/or 2″ x 4″ x 16″ o/c.
– Weatherproofing Roofing
– Prefabricated and expert-approved roof trusses.
– Roofing material – Aspenroof 1/2” or equivalent.
– Elastomeric membrane.
– Harmonious combination of stones, vinyl siding, and corrugated steel for the front facade.
– Horizontal vinyl siding on the sides and back.
– Black-colored aluminum roof edges and soffit.
– Fiberglass rear balcony.
– Black aluminum railings on the rear balcony.
Ski and Outdoors
Groceries and businesses